LIMERICK BROADBAND is concerned regarding the privacy of its subscribers and hence we are dedicated to safeguard the same as under:
LIMERICK BROADBAND Privacy Commitment to its Subscribers
Whereas information is the foremost requirement to enable us to provide services to the best of satisfaction of our esteemed subscribers, the subscriber’s trust is vital. Keeping subscribers information secure, and using it only as per subscribers’ desire, is a top priority for all of us at LIMERICK BROADBAND. We hereunder promise our individual subscribers that:
• We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our subscribers share with us.
• We will limit the collection and use of subscriber information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our subscribers, which include advising our subscribers about our products, services and other value added services, and to administer our business.
• We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of subscriber information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Commitment will be subject to our internal disciplinary process.
• We will not reveal subscriber information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the subscriber in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the subscriber, or are required by law.
• We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our subscriber information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any subscriber information unless the subscriber has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
• We will tell subscribers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, subscribers can contact us to remove their names from such lists.
• Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
• For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our subscribers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
• We will attempt to keep subscriber files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our subscribers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we’re barred by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that subscriber privacy is safeguarded. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Commitment.