We understand that the privacy of your personal details, and the security of your transactions with us, is of paramount importance to you. Limerick Technologies has therefore adopted data protection policies with respect to your privacy and security.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site, or for our customers’ level of compliance with our code.
What information do we collect?
Limerick Technologies collects different information about you at different times.
- Information we require to supply our services.
- When you make an inquiry about our services, we request information such as your name, address, telephone number, email details, credit card details (if you are paying online). We may also ask for your age and gender.
- We may also monitor and/or record telephone conversations with you from time to time in order to train staff and to improve our service to you.
- Non-personally identifying information.
- Limerick Technologies operates statistics gathering software on its web site to collect information about the number of visitors coming to the site. We use this information to improve our own technical structure and performance, and to determine which areas of our web site are most popular.
- We also use ‘cookies’.
How do we use personal information that we have collected
We collect and use your personal information to operate our web site and deliver our services to you. We will use your personal information to provide you with:
- technical support;
- billing and credit control;
- sales support;
- product upgrades; and
We may use your personal information to:
- Verify your identity;
- Contact you in relation to upgrading your use of our services;
- Identify the source of new customers to Limerick Technologies;
- Monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes;
- Administering and managing those services, including billing, invoicing, account management, debt collection and payment processing;
We will treat all information we collect from you as strictly confidential. Limerick Technologies does not rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass onto any third party (other than those who are contracted or supply services to Limerick Technologies) any personal information that you may have provided to us unless we have your express consent to do so, other than in the following circumstances:
- to our suppliers necessary in the provision of the Services to you;
We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only if:
- we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or web site;
- if we sell our business or part of it; and